Aurora Alumni in the Community
Aurora Recovery Centre’s (ARC) ARC Squad is a team of ARC’s alumni who, after completing our program, strive every day to heal, connect and recover their lives.
By sharing their stories and knowledge with the community, they help people cope with the pressures of alcohol and drugs abuse. By reaching out and participating in charitable community events, the squad continues to find purpose in their lifelong recovery.
Committed to charity work, the ARC Squad donates time, energy, and empathy to those in need throughout Manitoba. The ARC Squad maintains relationships with many Manitoban charities. The dedicated volunteer group also organizes events to support their causes.
All ARC Squad Ambassadors:
- Graduate from our addiction treatment programs
- Sober for at least 30 days
- Sober for nine months for public speaking privileges
- Become active members in recovery
- Motivate and impact their community
- Are committed to charity work
Have an event or need for the ARC Squad?
Fill in the form below to reach our Continuing Care Manager.