Aurora Recovery Centre (ARC) opened in 2016 after the renovations of the old Misty Lake Lodge were completed. The centre is now a world-class 70-bed detox and residential hub that faces the shores of Lake Winnipeg in Gimli, Manitoba.
To date, ARC remains to be one of Canada’s only 24/7 detox treatment facilities. Along with our addiction treatment, we offer our members Continuing Care, family therapy, and counselling.
At ARC, our members come first, and our world-class facility reflects that philosophy.
ARC’s amenities include:
- 45,000 square-foot facility with spacious rooms and common areas
- 24/7 medical detox unit
- 70 beds, the majority of which have lake views
- A full theatre and game room with pool table, ping pong, Foosball, etc.
- A library with wood burning fireplace
- Wheelchair accessible indoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym and yoga studio