Aurora Recovery Centre to Virtually Attend the Recovery Capital Conference of Canada
Once again, Aurora Recovery Cente will attend and sponsor the Recovery Capital Conference put on by the Last Door Recovery Society.
The virtual event happens on September 4, 2020 from 8 AM to 5 PM PST.
Aurora will have a virtual booth at the event with speaker sessions and team members ready to answer any questions.
To register for the event, visit https://recoverycapitalconference.com/.
This year’s event features:
- Todd Ware from Lived Experience Panel speaking about BIPOC Recovery Pathways – Equity, Intersectionality, Inclusion
- Dr. John Kelly speaking about The New Science on Addiction Recovery
- Dr. Charl Els speaking about Surviving the Tripartite of COVID, Pyscological Injury and Addiction
- Dr. David Best speaking about Recovery Capital – Definitions, Science, and the Impact of COVID-19
- Jessica Cooksey and Linda Lane Devlin presenting A Recovery Management Plan