What do you do when your recovery seems more challenging, stagnant or you’re feeling like you’re wandering off the path? Or you keep falling off the beam and can’t seem to get back on track? Or perhaps you’re on the right path and would love to rejuvenate your recovery in a nurturing, supportive environment.
Your recovery is a journey, not a destination, and we’re with you for the long haul. Whether you need reassurance as you climb out of a slump, continuing encouragement to get over hurdles, or a refreshing reminder of the principles of your recovery, our Recovery Enhancement Program offers you a place to rejuvenate and reconnect with your recovery in a safe, supportive environment.
In this 14-21 day program, you’ll be guided through:
- Comprehensive review of your recovery activities
- Assessing your recovery capital
- Addressing deficits in your recovery
- Enhancing areas of recovery that are working for you
- Developing a personal warning sign list for relapse
- Designing a recovery-oriented system of care that works for you
- Creating a nurturing plan to prevent future full-blown relapse
- Stabilize your recovery
- Get grounded
- Restore your connection with Aurora fellowship
- Renew the foundations of your recovery
- Reconnect with the wisdom of the 12 steps
Recovery can be difficult. Sometimes the path seems filled with obstacles and you’re having trouble steering clear of your addiction. We know the importance of your continued support, and are here to help you turn from illness to wellness.
Whether you are afflicted by alcohol, drugs, internet, gambling or other addiction, our Recovery Enhancement Program will restore your recovery at whatever stage is needed for you.